Contact Us - Support@Federalconference.com
2020 LIMELIGHT NETWORKS SKO EXPENSE POLICY
While we aim to make the SKO an all-inclusive meeting by providing lodging and meals while you are in Phoenix, we understand that there will be expenses incurred during your travels that will fall under the standard Limelight corporate travel guidelines. Below are the details around what we plan to provide as part of the meeting as well as what qualifies as a standard corporate travel expense.
Items covered under the SKO budget:
• Hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix (as outlined in the Registration form)
• Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday, as specified in your confirmation email
• Breakfast at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
• Lunch at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
• Networking Receptions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
• 24-hour in-room Wi-Fi access for those staying at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix and in the
meeting space throughout the meeting for all attendees Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday
• Taxi/Lyft/Uber to/from home for those who stay for dinner or the nighttime
networking events and do not want to drink and drive
Items NOT covered under the SKO budget (should be expensed to your department according to existing LLNW T&E rules):
• Transportation to/from your departing airport
• Parking costs at your departure airport
• Transportation costs between PHX Sky Harbor and The Hyatt Regency Phoenix
• Meals during transit. For those people whose transit requires Monday or Thursday
evening stay without SKO-provided meals below, these will be expensed to your
• Any incidentals charged to your room and per LLNW policy
• Any incremental hotel nights beyond those required for your scheduled SKO activities
and/or outlined in the Registration form guidelines
• Round-trip airfare
Items considered personal that will not be covered by either the SKO budget or LLNW include:
• Hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix bove and beyond what is outlined in this
communication (as outlined in the Registration form)
• All food, beverage and alcohol above and beyond what is provided by LLNW in this
• All transportation above and beyond what is outlined in this communication
Ground Transportation and Parking:
Do we provide ground transportation?
Yes, in an effort to minimize costs, attendees are encouraged to use a rideshare program such as Uber or Lyft. The use of rental cars and taxis is discouraged. Please understand parking is limited in the downtown area.
Where do I park if I drive myself?
There is parking located in the Regency Garage located at 40 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, Phone: 602 253 3676. There is a 20% discount for self-parking, based upon availability. Overnight parking is $23. Local employees, please consider Uber and Lyft if more cost-effective.
Where is the nearest Light Rail stop?
Walk two blocks south of the hotel to the Jefferson Street and Washington/3rd Street Valley Metro Rail station for convenient transportation to East Valley, Mill Avenue, Tempe, and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
App Download/Credentials: Coming Soon