Compete to win! Get your work noticed and network for your future. Please submit a poster today!
Top three posters win a prize:
1st place: complimentary registration for TPC2022
2nd and 3rd place: Two nights stay at conference hotel for TPC2022
Rules for abstract submission
- Please follow the instructions listed below.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please use American English spelling and have your abstract proofread for grammar and readability.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts
- Presenting author's contact details; include first name(s), family name(s), full mailing address, office phone number and email address.
- Affiliation details of all authors.
- Abstract title is limited to 250 characters.
- Abstract text is limited to 2500 characters including acknowledgments.
- No special formatting is permitted (underlined, bold, italics etc.).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text. Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- If copy-pasting the abstract from a word-processing software (for example Word), please check that all special characters appear in the right format. You can use the symbol button above the textbox to edit/add such characters.
- Abstracts should be informative, containing objectives, methods, results and a conclusion. Just the promise of further discussion is not acceptable.
- Attendance of presenting author:
If an abstract is accepted, at least one author must attend the conference and present it in person. Acceptance of the abstract implies payment of the registration fee by the presenting author.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by e-mail.
Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the TPC2022 program book.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org